March is here and we’re one step closer to spring, when the ground begins to thaw, people flock outdoors and the search for the perfect home heats up!
Check out what’s happening this month in Philadelphia and the Main Line:
- Linvilla Orchards: Punctuate each home-cooked meal with fresh foods at a discount. With a century of history in the Main Line area, Linvilla Orchards offers a variety of vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
- PHS Philadelphia Flower Show: Celebrate the movies at the annual PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show now through March 8.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: Now through April 5, The Philadelphia Museum of Art is highlighting its exceptional collection of works by renowned African American artists during Represent: 200 Years of African American Art.
- Adventure Aquarium: The Adventure Aquarium debuts its latest exhibition, Dinosaurs of the Deep, a look at the prehistoric marine animals that ruled the seas when dinosaurs ruled the earth. Visit this exhibit now through 7/1.
Discover Philadelphia and the Main Line – A Beautiful Place to Live!
- adventure aquarium
- Damon Michels
- damon michels real estate
- linvilla orchards
- main line homes for sale
- philadelphia homes for sale
- philadelphia museum of art